Home Insurance      0121 693 7232

Home Insurance

With over 25 years experience 2 insure can provide you competitive prices and great cover for all your home insurance needs. We can offer policies from a wide range of insurers.

Home insurance in Birmingham and across the UK - Call us for a quote now on 0121 693 7232.

Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance covers the actual fabric of the building and any permanent fixtures such as fitted furniture, kitchens and bathrooms.

It is important to ensure the sum insured represents the full rebuilding cost or claims may be proportionately reduced. Do not forget to review sums insured after any major home improvements or extensions. Alternatively many policies now have a generous fixed sum insured of £500,000 or £1,000,000.

Standard cover includes fire, theft, flood, burst pipes etc. Cover may be extended for a small additional premium to include accidental damage.

Contents Insurance

Contents are generally the removable items in your home such as your furniture, clothing, carpets, curtains, tv and audio equipment. Valuables are generally included up to a certain level above which they would need to be separately itemised.

Contents sums insured can be tricky to calculate and need to reflect the current new replacement cost. If you are unsure, a policy with a flat sum insured may be a better option with standard limits starting from £40,000. Accidental damage to contents is a popular extension of cover.

If you require cover for contents at your son/daughters university accommodation, business equipment at home or contents in outbuildings please ask for advice.

Personal Effects Insurance

If you need to insure your personal effects, such as cameras, jewellery, watches, sports equipment, clothing, bicycles etc, away from home you will need personal effects or all risks cover.

Usually you will select the maximum value of unspecified items at risk at anyone time, for example a family holiday, with bands of cover starting from £2000. Higher value individual items will need to be specified and insurers may require a copy valuation, which will need to be updated regularly.

Let Property Insurance For Landlords

There has been a large rise in the number of residential property landlords to cater for the growing demand for rental properties. We have a range of policies to meet your requirements. We can quote for properties with tenants that are working, retired, on benefits or students. We can also arrange cover on vacant property and commercial let property. Please call us for a quotation.

A choice of instalment options are available. Details on request.

Website powered by BT